• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

diet pills

calmAnimal

Bluelighter
i did a search and couldnt find much.

i am 6'3'' 190lbs 21 yrs old. long lanky build. i have a moderate, a very moderate metabolism. i have always had a gut and not really much muscle and this is the first time i have ever put effort into getting in shape. i have been working out pretty consistently since summer. i have prob put on ~10lbs of mucles and lost about the same amount of fat. just a guess. maybe more i just started keeping track of my weight.

anyways while i just started adding more serious cardio to my workouts, i still want to have a more cut torso. my arms are very cut. like i said i never had muscle on them so anything i have put on shows nicely. but my torso is still flabby. i can start to see definition in my chest and if i pull down on my stomach i can see faint outlines of abs. haha i know thats silly but i would really love to be in good shape by the time nice weather comes around.

so i was wondering does anyone have experience w/ diet pills (ie hydroxycut) to take the last bit of fat off my body. i have been eating healthy etc. but i just want the results that much quicker.

stimulants can stress your organs and nervous system. that being said, many people use them for energy during a workout. i'm not really sure about how these specific weight loss products actually make one lose fat faster besides their stimulant effect. how long have you been working out? what kind of exercise are you doing? what is your diet like? all of these things will affect how fast you see "results".

ive been working out consistently since july, so thats ~7months. i do mostly lifting for chest, arms and shoulders i have just started doing cardio, maybe for around a month and all i do is jump rope for about 10 mins a day. i eat fairly healthy, no fast food but alot of hearty home cooked meals, mostly chicken and red meat once a week, desert a couple of times a week.

i don't really see a problem w/ my diet i try to eat breakfast every morning(oatmeal or eggs half a grape fruit, and a cup of tea or coffee), a protein shake during the day and maybe a snack, then dinner.

i eat alot healthier than the average 21 yr old american male. i dont drink or do drugs, i quit smoking cigs. i think it may be that my genetics arent as good as some of my friends. or maybe i just always compare myself to ppl i see on TV and thats unrealilistic?

i get that stims are stressful on the body, lack of sleep, apetite suppressant, i kinda get confused cuz i know stims constrict blood vessels and would like to know if that affects how nutrients get delivered to muscles.

I'm not really sure about the blood vessel issue.

A side note: Something everyone should work on is getting more greens in their diet...just thought I'd throw that out there :)

Also, your strongest muscle groups are in your legs and core. This is where the majority of power is generated. Working these groups will help your upper body because building those muscles makes your body create more testosterone which is necessary for muscular development. Have you met with a personal trainer to get on a solid program?

nope i lift in my basement. but your right i really should be doing more leg workouts especially cuz i got really long skinny legs and it will look unproportional lol

OxyElite Pro. Available at any gnc or the like. Little pricey but worth it.
Your welcome :)